Friday, October 24, 2003

Why Kim has earned a Lifetime of favors from Paul

I stayed up until after 1 o'clock this morning finishing Paul's Halloween costume. As a direct consequence of this action, my costume isn't finished, I slept in, and was an hour late for work.

My eyes are also itchy and tired and a bit red, a condition that was aggravated by the fact that "My Girl" (that movie with a young Macaulay Culkin) was on TV last night. Because we only get 2 channels (sometimes), and the reception was actually good for once, I decided to watch it.

Poor dumb Kim. I'd never seen it before. Everything was fine. Then there is death. Of course I cried. I couldn't help it. I cried twice. Not the polite movie crying either. It was that icky gasping nasty nose running bloodshot eyes kind of crying. (Probably partially because of all the stress and shittyness of the past week). So, there I was, sitting on my couch wearing my fuzzy flannel red cow pajamas, clutching the ugliest wig in all of North America and bawling about the fact that some little, badly acted, kid didn't have his glasses on in his coffin.

Poor stupid Kim.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home