Monday, November 10, 2003

Blathering...

I won't say idiot. No no no no nonononononononononononono.

The dumber half of the company's brain trust (not that we even have such a thing) just makes me crazy. Sooooooo stupid.

Moving right along...

Now that I have a mostly functional site again, and a working comments system I can see how disappointed people have been in me. While my gut reaction would be to say "screw all you wieners, this is my blog and I will post as infrequently as I want to" I will, in this one instance apologize. I am trying to write more often but it is very difficult because I can't just go home and post, what with my continued lack of internet (and cable). I've gotten to the point where I really hope that some Jesus/Santa Clause like figure will solve both of those problems for me because my budget just isn't coming through on this one.

Anyway... I did write a long post on the weekend at my mom's place. Then I re-wrote it twice because blogger ate it. The only thing I could get out was that pathetic one you see below. The long post will probably never re-appear as it is lost somewhere in the shoddy memory of my mom's computer.

I think the only thing that I wrote that I still want to say is that in some sick way I liked being the angry old bitch sitting with Miyuki and bitterly cursing all the stupid drunks around us. There is a bad, bad, angry little part of Kim that likes being mean to dumb people. Then I remember that I'm one of them. That usually shuts me up.

In other news:

I will meet my half brother for the first time on Saturday. My mom, his mother, will meet him for the first time (since birth) on Friday. More to come on that later, Wednesday?

The last two weeks have been a terrible, not fun rollercoaster of family emotions. I love the fact that I don't live there anymore.

I will write more, but I want to go home now and enjoy my day off. I have big plans involving my pajamas, a couch, a bottomless bowl of popcorn and so many movies....eeeee....Schoolgirl-like anticipation...Yes, you guessed it, I'm going to put my pajamas on the couch and stuff them with popcorn and then make kinky home movies of them. (It might not be funny but I'll bet that none of you can now think of anything dumber to say about the fact that I badly worded my desire to sit at home and be a couch potato all day tomorrow. So there, hah!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home