Thursday, February 12, 2004

On Valentines

So, the party was fun. No, really, it was. Saw Paul and Eva, Jim and the gang. Stacey and her baby. Oh yah, she's having a baby, due in May.

Moving right along. Sheldon and I rendered a fabulous performance which won us a grown-up basket o' fun. I wouldn't want to cheapen our art with a lengthy description, suffice it to say, we are sexy people in a tasteful way. Word from the wise: edible underwear is a misnomer. Word from the disappointed: they don't even taste good in chocolate (imagine fruit roll-up only thinner, and MORE plasticky).

As for the actual valentine's day... Well, pay-day is soon, which is good. The CD I wanted to get for Sheldon will not come, which is not good. :( Poor sad kim. I've decided that I'm not so much into the enforced consumerism of the day, but I like presents. It's a catch 22. Either I want that jacket from Old Navy, or I think that we should love each other unconditionally and not expect gifts on overrated commercial holidays. I think that the jacket is winning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home