Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Long lost and found

I'm at work crazy early (an event that is becoming a nasty habit) but the tea hasn't sunk in yet, so I figure I've got a good 10 minutes before I feel jittery enough to screw with people's pension plans.

Christmas was quiet. New Years was quiet. The holidays in general were relaxing, if not a bit dull.

December itself was madness to the point of insanity. Too much work, stress, overtime and mayhem in all places. I still have people I haven't bought presents for. Baaaad Kim.

Other than that, I've begun to think that I'm starting to take everything a bit too seriously again. I'm getting to the nasty phase where I procrastinate in every part of my life and then panic and hyperventalate about how things aren't the way they should be and how I don't have time to fix them. I believe I may be a fledgling drama-queen. I don't like it.

Also, when puppies yawn they make noises like small dinosaurs. It's funny.

(I need a pet) :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home