Tuesday, February 17, 2004

When Tuesday is like Monday

Missed work yesterday. Only I didn't miss it. Not at all. I got to see the sky, and sleep in a bit.

Today is therefore like a Monday. I was going to come in on Saturday, but now I think I won't. I don't know. So much work, so little free time. If I looked good in purple I wouldn't have to use blush because the bags under my eyes are threatening to take up my entire cheek area. Something tells me that this is not good.

Of course, the fact that I am blogging right now is rather funny. I'm so stressed that I can't work. I literally don't know where to begin. Poor Miyuki is trying to help by doing things for me, and here I am, wasting more time whining.

Oh yah, this is definitely a Monday.

But we did learn a new word:

Ignoranus: Someone who is both stupid, and an ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home