Friday, March 12, 2004

Good God, She's posting more than once, in the same day!

Maybe I'm cheating. I am making rather short posts, but they're not really related, so if I posted them in the same place I would almost sound more manic than I really am. Almost

On Politics

I'm getting all excited about hearing Chomsky speak at the Orpheum next Saturday. I may be alone on my little bandwagon of yea Noam, but I couldn't help but draw parallels between Franken and him as I read the former's book. Looking back, I think I've had a little love affair with the left ever since grade 10 when I read "Manufacturing Consent" and decided that the left really was evil, and that American politics really were all about the money, and not so much about the good of the American people, let alone the world. (I haven't really made up my mind about Canadian politics, mostly it involves the same kind of poo, just a different pile.)

Generally, my disgust with politics prevents me from being very politically active, I love learning about international relations and foreign policy, but I hate the nasty dirty sick feeling I get just hearing about things that go on in the political arena on a daily basis. There isn't enough soap in the world, and I am not OC enough to be capable of dealing firsthand with the scum that tend to govern the political system. I still live in a happy little bubble where some of Plato's ideas really could be made to work in modern society. Poor delusional Kim.

Enough about the boring crap, we'll leave that to Paul (whom we all love dearly) (most of the time). Besides, it's fun to listen to his political rants, sometimes they make me giggle.

On Movies

I saw chasing Amy for the first time last night. I still can't decide if it was a clever look at male/female relationships or a Jay and Silent Bob take themselves too seriously and try to do a serious movie kind of movie. Either it was a little bit witty, or a lot lame. Having no grasp whatsoever on whether the movie was actually good, I'd just like to say that I really, really don't like Ben Affleck. There he was, pouring his little (very little) heart out, and all I could think of was "he's so lame, if that were me, I'd become a lesbian, just because that soliloquy was so bad". Is there something here that I'm missing? Was the movie really better than I think it was?

15 Comments:

At 1:29 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey im new here. I came upon this forum I have found It amply helpful and its helped me out a lot. I should be able to contribute & aid others like its helped me.

Thanks Everyone, Catch You Around.

 
At 4:15 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey i'm new here. I hit upon this message board I find It absolutely useful & its helped me out alot. I hope to contribute and support others like it has helped me.

Cheers, See Ya Around

 
At 3:17 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi-ya i am fresh on here. I came accross this message board I have found It truly useful & it's helped me so much. I hope to give something back and help other users like it has helped me.

Thanks, See You Around.

 
At 3:59 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Day i am new on here. I came accross this forum I find It vastly accommodating and its helped me out tons. I hope to contribute and support others like its helped me.

Thank You, See Ya Around.

 
At 6:57 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi i am fresh on here, I stumbled upon this chat board I have found It quite useful & it has helped me a great deal. I hope to give something back and guide others like it has helped me.

Thanks, See You Around

 
At 10:11 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Day i am new on here. I hit upon this message board I find It absolutely useful & its helped me loads. I hope to contribute and help others like it has helped me.

Cheers all, See You Later.

 
At 4:35 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello i am new on here, I came upon this forum I find It very useful and it's helped me out alot. I should be able to contribute & aid others like it has helped me.

Thank's, See Ya Later.

 
At 10:30 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whats's Up i'm new here, I hit upon this message board I find It positively accommodating and its helped me out a great deal. I should be able to contribute & guide others like its helped me.

Thanks Everyone, See Ya About.

 
At 5:16 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy im new on here, I hit upon this board I have found It incredibly accessible & it's helped me loads. I should be able to contribute & guide other people like it has helped me.

Thank You, Catch You Later.

 
At 8:45 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whats's Up i'm fresh to this, I came accross this message board I find It incredibly useful and it has helped me out so much. I hope to contribute & support others like it has helped me.

Thanks, See Ya Around.

 
At 2:56 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Day i'm new on here. I came accross this message board I have found It positively accessible and its helped me out so much. I hope to give something back and help other people like its helped me.

Thanks, Catch You Around.

 
At 9:43 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aloha i'm new here, I came accross this chat board I find It positively useful & it has helped me out tons. I should be able to contribute & support others like its helped me.

Thanks Everyone, See You Later.

 
At 3:25 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey i'm new here. I came accross this forum I have found It very accommodating and it's helped me out loads. I should be able to give something back and support other people like its helped me.

Thanks, Catch You About.

 
At 11:58 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey im fresh here. I stumbled upon this website I have found It quite accommodating and its helped me a lot. I should be able to contribute and assist others like its helped me.

Cheers, Catch You Later

 
At 3:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings im new here. I hit upon this chat board I find It quite accessible and its helped me loads. I should be able to contribute and guide other people like its helped me.

Thank You, See Ya Around

 

Post a Comment

<< Home