Friday, May 28, 2004

Like Riding a Bicycle

There are so many things that you never really forget, number one on that list being:

Stalking.

I'm a good stalker. Mostly, I don't even know I'm doing it, that's how sneaky I am.

This is why I'm soooooo excited about Christian's recent announcement. OK, so it wasn't really an announcement, but it will be much easier to lust after someone who lives much closer. I've decided that I'm a good enough friend to admit that Miyuki was right. [Actually, joking aside, I totally missed this post she made, and having just discovered it I felt compelled to write, once I had stopped laughing enough to speak without sneeorting.]

Also, I just wanted to add that Miyuki is not trained in the arts of Swedish Massage. I am. I have the certificate to prove it. I think that should count for something...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home